LIFEWORKS is an alternative option for people aged over 25.
It helps to improve your skills in writing, numeracy and literacy with a coach as mentor/assessor and a focus on your workforce participation. The program is like LET’S GO.
LIFEWORKS is a mix of community based activities and small group activities, at either a community centre or other local learning facility.
LIFEWORKS seeks to help each person believe more in themselves, achieve their personal goals in work, education and life.
Whether you have left school or are unemployed, this program can help you gain qualifications and confidence in the world of work opportunities.
- Offers accredited qualifications
- Is delivered as a group in an agreed location
- Includes all class resources
For more information click on the ‘Get In Touch’ for the contact number and email address of the location closest to you.
For further information about the qualifications on offer, please see the Qualification tab for detailed course information. For the current fees, please check the fee schedule below.
2C4S is a program of the Albury Wodonga Community College RTO: 3732. Training services are provided to eligible individuals with funds made available by the Victorian and Commonwealth Governments.
Here’s what our learners have to say:
- "It's been a great experience for me and I enjoy going to 2C4S and I learnt a lot."
- "‘I like 2C4S because I get so much help and get work done, coach is nice and understanding.’"
- "‘I love 2C4S because I’m able to get back into studying. I like the fact of working one on one with a Coach and the Coaches are wonderful to work with.’"
- "‘This program has helped me get into an educational routine and re-engage in an educational program.’"
- "2Cool4school is fun and helpful, and it’s good to work at your own pass and it’s the first course I’ve ever completed.’"
- "I think this course is great because I’m learning important skills. I am not sure what I will do next. I look forward to my classes with Andy as he is a great Coach."
- "I love and enjoy doing this schooling, it’s teaching me a lot, I’ve learnt so much I would recommend it to all my friends and family to take it on if they can and I couldn’t ask for a better teacher she is the best one I have ever seen and explains everything real well if I don’t understand it."
- "‘2Cool4School is fun I enjoy learning.’"